Free Shipping to Puerto Rico, Cayman Islands, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, British Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands and Bermuda. Some restrictions may apply.
Delivers high bandwidth, low latency connectivity for Apollo interfaces to Thunderbolt 3-equipped Mac and Windows systems.
Compatible with Intel’s new Thunderbolt 3 technology on the latest Mac and Windows computers, the Thunderbolt 3 Option Card for Apollo rackmount interfaces allows music producers to connect Apollo directly to their computer using Thunderbolt 3. It also supports daisy-chaining other Thunderbolt devices such as additional Apollo interfaces, UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt, hard drives, monitors and more.
The user-installable Thunderbolt 3 Option Card includes two Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports, and easily slides into the expansion bay of any Apollo audio interface. Bus power is provided to all downstream Thunderbolt 3 peripherals.
Thunderbolt 3 Option Card — Key Features:
- User-installable Thunderbolt 3 Option card for Apollo rackmount interfaces
- Two Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports for daisy-chaining Apollos or peripherals
- Thunderbolt 3 delivers up to 40 Gbps for high bandwidth peripherals such as dual 4K displays and hard drives
- Provides 15W bus power to downstream Thunderbolt peripherals
- Requires macOS Sierra/High Sierra or Windows 10 w/Anniversary (64-bit Edition)