Bazille is a large modular system combining digital oscillators with analogue-style filters modeled effects, with a flexibility that only modular patching can provide.
The second spawn of the Berlin Modular project, Bazille is a large polyphonic modular system with digital (PD, FM based) oscillators, multimode filters and plenty of modulation options. With so much connectivity to explore, patching in Bazille should keep you fascinated for many years – it’s definitely a “geek machine”!
- modular, stereo, up to 16-voice polyphonic
- 4 digital oscillators based on phase distortion (PD) with FMand fractal resonance (FR)
- 4 self-oscillating multimode filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each
- 4 ADSR envelopes with Fall/Rise for the sustain stage, overall rate can be modulated
- 2 LFOs with 3 parallel outputs each, unipolar option
- 16-step morphing sequence per voice, with 8 snapshots and 4 output taps
- 2 mapping generators with up to 128 steps, comprehensive drawing tools, presets…
- maps can be used as oscillator waveforms
- 4 Multiplex modules for mixing signals, cross-fading, ring modulation, amplitude modulation etc.
- 4 effects: stereo delay, distortion (6 types), phaser (2 types), spring reverb
- 2x inverter, 2x rectifier, sample & hold, 2x twin lag generators, quantizer
- over 1700 factory presets