The Samson Stage 412 is a frequency-agile, quad-channel wireless microphone system with four handheld dynamic microphones that transmit to a single rugged metal receiver. Each handheld features Samson's Q6 dynamic mic element, providing crisp, clear sound and reliable VHF wireless performance for presentation, education, house of worship, karaoke and other applications with up to four performers.
• Quad-channel VHF (173MHz-198MHz) wireless system
• Six operating frequencies per channel
• Up to three simultaneous systems (region dependent)
• IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
• 200-foot (60m) operating range (line-of-sight)
• AC adapter included