Essential keyboard controller with everything you need to make music, collaborate and jam in Ableton Live
Launchkey is our easy-to-use MIDI keyboard controller. It’s pretty much the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music, especially in Ableton Live – because we designed it specifically for the purpose. You just plug in via USB and the keys, faders, knobs and pads immediately spring into life, giving you hands-on control of your grid, instruments, effects and mixer.
Of course, if you don’t use Ableton, it’ll automatically map to other major music software too.
Everything You Need
All Launchkey controllers come with Loopmasters sounds, Bass Station and V-Station synths from Novation, and your choice of one of Addictive Keys’ pro-grade virtual keyboard instruments. Free lessons from Melodics help you hone your pad drumming and keyboard skills to make you a better player. In addition to Ableton Live Lite 9, this bundle of software gives you loads of inspiration for making new music and jamming out live with your gear.
Play with Feeling
The heart of any MIDI keyboard controller is the keyboard itself. The Launchkey synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play, but also velocity-sensitive so you can create truly expressive performances. You can choose between 25, 49 and 61-note versions, depending on whether you want portability or practicality.
What's in the box:
- Launchkey 49 keyboard
- USB cable
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Live Lite registration card
- English and French safety information sheet
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- iOS 8, iOS 7 - Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required (not included). Power supply required for use with iOS devices (not included)
- Ableton Live Lite ·
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- One of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Novation V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser Free Melodics lessons
Product Hardware Specifications
- 25, 49 or 61 note velocity sensitive synth style keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 knobs
- 9 sliders (49 & 61 note) 1 slider (25 note)
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 7 segment 3 character LED display
- 2 Track / MIDI Channel buttons
- 8 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button (49 & 61 note)
- 3 InControl buttons (49 & 61 note) 2 InControl buttons (25 note)
- 2 full-colour RGB backlit round buttons
- USB socket
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4" jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Ableton Live Lite 10 is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launchkey. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchkey integration for InControl. Launchkey will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Fully USB bus powered on Mac or PC.
- Camera connection kit or USB camera adapter required for use with iOS devices (not included). Power supply must also be used (not included).
- Maximum power consumption 9V DC 250mA
Power supply not included
- Launchkey 49: 775mm length x 270mm depth x 90mm height