24 Input, 24 Output Active Microphone Splitter with 2 Independent MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers per Input
With today’s tech-savvy concertgoers demanding more and more from the professional sound engineer, the need to increase flexibility and functionality has never been greater. That’s why the MIDAS Research and Development team have expanded upon the existing Microphone Splitter format to bring you the DL231.
- award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers per input with switchable +48 V phantom power
- 2 dual redundant AES50 network ports with independent phase-locked loop synchronisation
- 24 electronically balanced output channels can be sourced from microphone preamplifiers or AES50 ports
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- Selectable 96 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate operation
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- PSU status indicator LEDs and configuration LCD display on front panel
- MIDI In, Out and Thru connectors
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 network ports
- Rugged 5U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Dual redundant auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supplies
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.