The LSR6312SP active subwoofer provides a comprehensive bass management system to accommodate all stereo and surround formats. It employs JBL's Room Mode Correction EQ circuit to provide the flattest, most accurate mix position sound possible. Features include XLR/1/4" inputs, boundary compensation, LCR/Direct LFE input, summed output, remote bypass jack, and more.
- Multi-format powered subwoofer for Dolby Prologic, AC-3, DTS and other surround formats.
- RMC™ Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of response peaks due to room modes. RMC Calibration Kit included.
- 250 W continuous output power amplifier.
- Sophisticated LCR bass management system.
- Direct LFE input with selectable 10 dB input sensitivity.
- Summed output allows chaining of multiple LSR6312SP for multiple subwoofer systems.
- Differential Drive® technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and low power compression.
- High-density baffle for low resonance and stable inertial ground.
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation.
- The LSR6312SP powered subwoofer is based on a 12" woofer with JBL's patented Differential Drive® and 250 Watts of power. THX® pm3 Approved. METAlliance® Certified.
Frequency Response : (-6 dB) 28 Hz - 80 Hz
-10 dB : 26 Hz
Enclosure Resonance Frequency : 28 Hz
Low-To-High Crossover Frequency : 80 Hz (4th order electroacoustic Linkwitz-Riley)
Distortion, 96 dB SPL/ 1 m : N/A
Low Frequency (<80 Hz) : N/A
2nd Harmonic : <2%
3rd Harmonic : <1%
Maximum Continuous SPL : >112 dB SPL / 1 m (35 Hz - 80 Hz)
Maximum Peak SPL : >115 dB SPL / 1 m (35 Hz - 80 Hz)
Calibrated Input Sensitivity : XLR or 1/4"
Selectable -10 dBV +4 dBu, +8 dBu : 96 dB / 1 m
Power Nonlinearity (20 Hz - 200 Hz): : N/A
30 W : <0.4 dB
100 W : <1.0 dB
Power / Clip / Bypass Indicators : Green LED - normal operation
Amber LED - bypass mode
Red LED - Limiter activated
Low Frequency Topology : Class A-B, all discrete
Sine Wave Power Rating : 260 W (<0.5% THD into rated impedance)
THD + N, 1 2Power : <0.05%
AC Input Voltage : 115 VAC, 60 Hz (230VAC, 50 Hz – model LSR6312SP/230)
AC Input Voltage Operating Range : ±15%