8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
● 12-segments LED channels level metering
● 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
● 11-segments LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
● Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
● Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
● Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Qcon EX and a Qcon Pro.
● User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
● Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit),Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
● USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
● Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
● Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tool.
● User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
● Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
● Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port.
|Mac OS 10.8(Intel CPU/32-bit)||Yes|
|Mac OS 10.8(Intel CPU/64-bit)||Yes|
|Mac OS X 10.9||Yes|
|Mac OS X 10.10||Yes|
|Mac OS X 10.11||Yes|
|Windows XP (32-bit)||Yes|
|Windows XP (64-bit)||Yes|
|Windows 7 (32-bit)||Yes|
|Windows 7 (64-bit)||Yes|
|Windows 8 (32-bit)||Yes|
|Windows 8 (64-bit)||Yes|
|Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Yes|
|Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Yes|
|Windows 10 (32-bit)||Yes|
|Windows 10 (64-bit)||Yes|
This item cannot be cancelled or return do to software laws and regulations!
2 Years Warranty