The Auralex ProMAX™ V2 is designed as a portable, lightweight, highly effective absorption treatment for run-and-gun recording and performance applications in the studio, on stage, classroom, in the home and more. The ProMAX™ V2 can be implemented in any location where boundary-mounted acoustical treatments aren’t feasible or desired.
- Semi-Reflective, Angled Rear Surface
- Highly effective control of axial modes
- Reduce unwanted acoustical reflections
- Tame chaotic reverberation
- Flexible, portable absorption for professional & residential settings
Each ProMAX™ V2 Set Includes:
- (1) 2’ x 4’ (3″ thick) Panels, (1) Round Base Stands
- Available in Charcoal
Auralex Acoustics, Inc. (“Auralex”) warrants to the original purchaser (“you”) that Auralex’s products will perform to published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal application, installation, use and service conditions for a period of ninety (90) days* from the date of purchase. Upon the return of defective product or component prior to the expiration of the warranty period, Auralex will, at its option, repair the defective product or component or replace it with a comparable product or component. For more information, go to our Support tab at the top and select Warranty.